Well, so far traffic is extremely low with 23 visits since I opened. I’d say probably half of these visits are mine. I got a few hits from BlogClicker, but higher quailty hits are coming from a post I made in the forums at the Blogger Forum web site. I’m not in Google yet, but hey…it hasn’t even been a day yet.

I’m think I need to post another relevant comment on another blog. I’d like to use one of my other sites, but feel that would be cheating, so I won’t. I still don’t think I have enough interesting posts, and I definitely need to add some pictures to my blog to make it more exciting. So, I will wait before posting to a site such as BlinkList (more on these sites later).

I do have one idea up my sleeve that I will probably do tonight or tomorrow. I’m going to write a hopefully diggable article to submit to digg. It is a tough crowd to please, but if you have an interesting enough article and you get to the front page, you will get a massive spike in traffic. That’s all for now…look for my hopefully interesting article soon.

0 comments