Appears he has changed the page. The last time I checked the "php" page at renegade.com it did appear to have a small keyword list. I certainly would not part with any of my hard earned money to buy any of those Adsense keyword lists. The majority are a big scam and totally inaccurate.

The Adsense Accelerator software is really helpful in identifying high paying keywords with the relevant price recorded next to each keyphrase. The software seems to provide a constantly updating and diverse list of a wide variety of keyphrases. Here is the link

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/6678963/Adsen_Accelerator.zip


you will find the software useful... for both Adsense, and also PPC/Adwords. Pls let me know what you think?

2 comments
  1. Ilyas Kazi January 9, 2007 at 4:49 AM  

    Thankyou for sharing such wonderful tool. I hv installed your program but it asks for license key. Please provide the license key as well.

  2. VietKim99@gmail.com July 11, 2007 at 8:39 PM  

    link rapidshare died,
    plz post other link to my mail:

    k3lvinmitnick@gmail.com